Beams: rays of light; to radiate light; to shine; to smile expansively; to emit; to transmit;
the bar of a
balance; to support/brace against stress; on the right track.


Digital Photography and Art by DiDi Hendley. Now...Words.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

The July Intensity Project


The July Intensity Project:
...writing down anything positive about your personality as it is now and the choices you make and the person you are.


I am...
  • committed to honoring my creative self;
  • committed to acknowledging my contribution and effort to my gifts and effort;
  • accepting abundance, beauty and joy from within and of the world;
  • choosing to distribute the light within at every opportunity without regard to where if falls--be it close or far. 
  • making my goal to honor that light and let it shine



Props to @Doublelattemama  and @DailyIntensity Thanks for your inspiration!



1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful and inspiring list! Thank you for sharing it. ~ Lisa

    ReplyDelete