Beams: rays of light; to radiate light; to shine; to smile expansively; to emit; to transmit;
the bar of a
balance; to support/brace against stress; on the right track.


Digital Photography and Art by DiDi Hendley. Now...Words.

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Random thoughts

I believe we come upon this earth to learn. If we choose to ignore lessons, we will repeat them until we come to understand that lesson. I believe that some of the things that occur to me to write are those lessons attempting to come forth. I can certainly look back and remember thoughts and feelings surrounding the time of the words written.

I believe that people come into our lives to either teach us or to learn from us, or possibly both. I will be going to see someone who taught many of us lessons about life just by living his with grace, honor and dignity: one who lost his life at much too young a time due to brain cancer. This man always wore a smile as far as I know. He is someone that I wish I knew better. I believe that he was someone placed upon this earth to show those of us lucky enough to know him that it is possible to show love and kindness to everyone and that we should always wear a welcoming smile to friends and strangers because you never know when the latter will become the former.

I am humbled today for knowing His grace and being reminded that it is through His grace that such people are in my life...and for that I do thank God.

Blessings and love to the Scott Snelgrove family.

No comments:

Post a Comment